What is the Pet Portal button on the Home Page of the Have A Heart Animal Hospital website?
What is the cost of this service?
What pet related tasks can I do for my pets on the Pet Portal Page of the Have A Heart Animal Hospital website?
Once I make a request, does that mean my request has been completed, for example a requested appointment is finalized? Or a prescription is ready?
This sounds really simple and I can accomplish a lot right from home. Is it really that easy?
What if I have trouble using the Pet Portal page on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
What do I need to do to get started using the Pet Portal on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
The Pet Portal Button enables you to manage your pet’s health right from home or from any computer with Internet access if you are a client of Have A Heart Animal Hospital. Tasks such as requesting a prescription refill or an annual physical exam appointment can be done with just a few key strokes at your computer!
As a Have A Heart Animal Hospital Client-it is FREE!
- Check your pet’s health records
- Request an appointment with us
- Search our extensive pet health library
- View your pet’s medication schedules
- View your pet’s vaccination history
- Upload photos of your pet or pets
- Update your account information
- Send medication reminders to yourself by email
- Complete a client satisfaction survey
Requests are viewed daily during the Clinic’s operating hours. It is important to be familiar with our hours so that you don’t submit an urgent request that may not be received until next business day for the clinic. Please let us know if you prefer to be contacted by telephone or email as we will follow up to confirm the status of your request.
We are very enthusiastic about helping our clients be able to get things done for their pets in an easier way. Our goal is to make things simpler for you. The last thing we want is to create any added frustration to your busy life! If you need any assistance, please ask us. We are happy to help walk you through any pet portal issues you may experience. We think you will love this new feature of our website.
- Call or email us to make sure we have your correct email address on record at Have A Heart Animal Hospital.
- Shortly after your email is entered into our system, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for activating your pet portal. Once activated simply go to www.haveaheartanimal.com. Click on the Pet Portal “button” on the right side of our Home Page. You can log in using your email address and password. If you need help, you can go to FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) for help. Now, you are ready to make life easier for yourself and keep your pets completely up to date on all their medical needs!