- What is the ePetHealth button on the Home Page of the Have A Heart Animal Hospital website?
- What is the cost of this service?
- What pet related tasks can I do for my pets on the ePetHealth Page of the Have A Heart Animal Hospital website?
- Once I make a request, does that mean my request has been completed, for example a requested appointment is finalized? Or a prescription is ready?
- This sounds really simple and I can accomplish a lot right from home. Is it really that easy?
- What if I have trouble using the ePetHealth page on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
- What do I need to do to get started using the ePetHealth Page on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
- Can I add my pet’s photo to his / her ePetHealth account?
The ePetHealth Button enables clients of Have A Heart Animal Hospital to electronically perform some tasks related to their pets, right from the internet at home or from any computer with internet access. Tasks such as requesting a prescription refill or an annual physical exam appointment can be done with just a few key strokes at your computer!
As a Have A Heart Animal Hospital Client-it is FREE!
Some of the many services include appointment reminders and pet birthday cards! You will start receiving these without having to do anything to get them started. Other services require you to login to your ePetHealth account by visiting www.haveaheartaninmal.com. Once you have logged in, you can do the following:
- Request a medical appointment
- Request a boarding reservation
- Request a grooming appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- Look at your pet’s vaccination record
- Look at your pet’s medication record
- Look at your pet’s reminders of services and medications and when they need to be repeated
- Setup medication dosing reminders via e-mail
Not quite. Once we receive your requests daily, we will phone or email you to confirm. When you enter your request, include how you want us to contact you to confirm (ie, phone, email, fax). When we confirm, you are ready to go!
6. What if I have trouble using the ePetHealth page on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
We are very enthusiastic about helping our clients be able to get things done for their pets in an easier way. Our goal is to help you and make things simpler for you. The last thing we want to do is add any frustration to your busy life! If you need any assistance at all, please ask us. We are happy to help walk you through it. We think you will love this new feature of our website.
7. What do I need to do to get started using the ePetHealth Page on www.haveaheartanimal.com?
- Call or email us to make sure we have your correct email address on record at Have A Heart Animal Hospital.
After 48 hours of giving us your correct e-mail address, go to www.haveaheartanimal.com. Click on the tan colored ePetHealth “button” on the right side of the Home Page. You can directly log in using your e-mail address; or you can go to FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) for help. Now, you are ready to make life easier for you and keep your pets completely up to date on all their medical, boarding and grooming needs!
Yes. When logged into your pet’s ePetHealth account, simply click the ‘Upload Picture’ button and follow the on-screen instructions. PLEASE be advised that the photo can be no larger than 125kb in size.